Other than the mandatory requirements, i.e.
In addition, some banks may require:
- A proof of Identity (Passport Copy/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental agreement / Passport copy/ Bank Passbook or Statement/Driving License)
- Bank Statements (Bank statement / Bank Passbook of last 6 months)
- Latest Income Tax Returns along with computation of Income, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account of the last 2 years
- Partnership Deed/ Board Resolution.
- Proof of number of years in business (Trade license/ Establishment or Sales Tax Certificate/ MOA/ Partnership Deed)
- Cash credit /Overdraft for meeting working capital finance requirement.
- Letter of credit to facilitate trade.
- Bank guarantees for meeting performance and financial obligations.
- Term loans for purchase of commercial assets and business expansion needs.
- Loan amount- upto Rs 10.0 million for working capital and capital expenditure needs.